– Job Title: 18th Edition Electrician
– City/Town & County: Melkham – Wiltshire, Mendip, Bath and North East Somerset (depot in Melksham).
– Employment type: Perm
– Pay/Package: £30,000 – £33,000 (Not Nego)
– Company sector: Building Services/Social Housing
– Desired experience: 3 years as Electrician –
- Detecting faults in electrical appliances and systems, and correctly diagnosing their causes
- Installing, repairing and maintaining domestic fixtures and systems
- Qualifications required: This post has a minimum requirement for the skill below and you should be qualified within the trade below at a minimum of 18th edition NVQ Level 3 Part P. Desirable qualifications are 2391 and 2394/5
– Working hours: 8am – 5pm
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.