– Job Title: Assistant HR Manager
– City/Town & County: London
– Employment type: Permanent
– Pay/Package: Up to £45,000 pa
– Company sector: Building Services
– Desired experience: Experience of placing workforce internationally and more specifically within Europe. Experience of all the compliance aspects needed. A1 forms, BSN numbers etc.
Working experience of working on SAP/HR – creating new users, leavers and role changes – this is very important.
Experience in TUPE and able to manage large transfers of up to 30 people
Very good working knowledge of legislation in connection with grievances, constructive dismissal, capability management.
The candidate needs to be mature in their approach to tasks, calm, but able to cope with high volumes of work.and importantly they need to be very accurate in their work, able to draft offer letters, handle a lot of general HR administration, and able to create HR statistics and analysis to report to me at Board level. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate and we are a growing and very friendly team / business to work for.
– Qualifications required: Previous Director level support experience in a Human Resources (essential)
Minimum of 5+ years in a HR administration role
CIPD Level 5 qualification or above
Degree qualified or equivalent HR qualification (desirable)
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.