– Job Title: BDM / Sales & Account Manager
– City/Town & County: Felixstowe
– Employment type: Permanent
– Pay/Package: £25,000 – £30,000
– Company sector: Logistics
– Desired experience: Commercial Sales
– Working hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Looking for a driven and dynamic sales minded person to join the commercial team to help drive the business forward. This person will need to have several years of experience in the freight forwarding industry and will be able to bring relationships from both a supplier and customer side to the company. Working in a team they will:
- Be responsible for driving growth and development of new business across major trade lanes.
- Be involved in sales strategy and offer direction and instruction on pricing.
- Seek opportunities to grow the business, whether through customers direct or with 3rd party agents.
- Manage client retention. Regular contact and, where necessary, visits to develop and enhance existing relationships.
- Take responsibility to maximise profit on accounts managed
- Analyse sales and other reports that allow us to improve performance and result.
- Assist directors and Business Development members to work as a member of a cohesive team.
- Review and develop operational process flows with the customer service teams. Support the team to resolve any issues with customers.
- Review and develop customer service levels within the team.
- Develop agent and carrier relationships with ability to influence pricing and support to extract best value.
- Accept extra duties as situation arises and directors require.
- Work efficiently and calmly with any tight deadlines
- Communicate with customers, agents and internal team so that full clarity on shipping incoterms and credit by account.
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.
No token or token has expired.