– Job Title: BEMS BUSINESS MANAGER
– City/Town & County: Birmingham
– Employment type: Permanent
– Pay/Package: Competitive Base Salary, plus Incentive Bonus and Company Car or Cash Allowance + Excellent Benefits
– Company sector: Building Services
– Desired experience: The ideal applicant for this role will possess a solid operational background working at a Senior Management level. You’ll have experience leading projects and supporting engineering teams within the construction industry, preferably within the BEMS Sector. You’ll demonstrate a strong commercial acumen and be comfortable presenting findings through accurate forecasting and reporting. You should be an inspiration to others, setting out clear direction, developing innovative plans and identifying opportunities for improvement. Sales experience is desirable.
This is a senior leadership role within the business with career development opportunities for the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Southern Business Director, you’ll be responsible for the development and execution of the Midlands business plan, including financial performance and all aspects of operational delivery. You’ll lead an engineering team working with you to achieve planned objectives and budgets focused on both business and customer needs. You will manage a sales team to grow market share within the new build construction market in and around Birmingham; and you will be a member of the southern Business Management Team assisting develop company strategy.
– Working hours: 40 hours
As you will be traveling to different sites its essential that you hold a full driving licence.
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.
No token or token has expired.