– Job Title: Commercial Heating Wet Worker Engineer
– City/Town & County: Southwark
– Employment type: Perm
– Pay/Package: 35 – 40k DOE
– Company sector: Building services
– Desired experience: Installs, maintains, and repairs pipes and fixtures (Radiators, cylinders etc) associated with district heating systems, water distribution, in residential properties and tests heating systems for leaks and other problems. Analyses problems and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair. Chooses materials based on budget, location, and intended use. Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken. Performs inspections of heating systems to identify and replace worn parts.
– Qualifications required:
Collaborative, Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills, Decision-Making Ability, Good Listening Skills, Strong Verbal Communication, Stress- and Time-Management Skills, Customer-Service and Interpersonal Skills, Mechanical and Technical Skills, Excellent Problem-Solving Ability.
Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary. Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair. Follows health and safety standards. Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken. Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts.
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.