– Job Title: Community Engagement Manager
– City/Town & County: Flexible, with regular presence in Glasgow; East Riding in Yorkshire; and in the North East of England.
– Employment type: Permanent
– Pay/Package: Depending on experience £35000 + Car Allowance + Annual Bonus
– Company sector: Building Services
– Desired experience: You will need experience establishing trusted relationships with communities and local stakeholders and the ongoing management of these relationships.
You will need to create a strategy for consulting and engaging with local communities.
You will be a problem solver, with the ability to proactively identify potential issues in order to mitigate or respond to issues as they arise with a view to achieving a successful outcome for all involved. You will be adept at building trusted relationships, and effectively managing conflict and brokering solutions.?
You will use your strong communications skills across a range of platforms, depending on project and audience, for example, websites, social media, newspapers, letters, presentations, community meetings, one-to-one meetings.
Externally, you will create positive working relationships with key external stakeholders, including residents and other members of the public, elected representatives, and community organisations.
– Working hours: The role requires a reasonable amount of travel – as well as occasional evening and weekend working to attend community meetings and other local events.
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.