– Job Title: Document Controller
– City/Town & County: Rochester
– Employment type: Permanent
– Pay/Package: £30,000 – £35,000
– Company sector: Building Services
– Desired experience: 15 years office experience in General Admin and Document Control. You will ideally have a construction background. You will need to be a “Go-Getter”, have great time mangement, be independant but able to ask for assistance when nessecary. You will need a great eye for detail and be a great TEAM PLAYER and helpful.
– Qualifications required: AUTO CAD, be able to read drawings.
– Working hours: 8:30am – 5pm Monday – Friday
To ensure all received drawings are saved on the system appropriately, and the Engineers and DDT are informed of their location. To ensure drawings and documents are uploaded / issued to the relevant portal / people, correctly and timely. To maintain the paper drawing folders with our current drawings issued. To maintain a drawing issue list detailing who and how information is issued for each project, and in what format. It is also your responsibility to monitor technical submittals and Requests for Information that are received and ensure that we respond by the deadline set. It is also your responsibility to maintain the comments folders and save, print, and stamp the drawings/documents received and pass to the Engineer to update accordingly.
You will need to be able to start in the next couple of weeks please.
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.
No token or token has expired.