– Job Title: Domestic Gas Engineer
– City/Town & County: Surrey
– Employment type: Contract
– Pay/Package: £180.00 – £220.00 per day
– Company sector: Building Services
– Desired experience: 5+ years expereince as a Domestic Gas Engineer and a good understanding of Boiler servicing.
– Qualifications required: All relevant domestic gas tickets and City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2/3.
– Working hours: 8am – 5.00pm
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.
No token or token has expired.
Job Reference: BBBH2638_1574246887
Salary: £180 - £220 per day
Salary From: £180
Salary To: £220
Job Industries: Skilled Trades and Engineers
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Permanent