– Job Title: Domestic Gas Engineer
– City/Town & County: Surrey
– Employment type: Permanent
– Pay/Package: 35k – 38k + Van/Fuel Card/Overtime/Standby
– Company sector: Building Services
– Desired experience: 3-5+ years experience as a Domestic Gas Engineer and a good understanding of Boiler servicing.
– Qualifications required: All relevant domestic gas tickets and City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2/3.
– Working hours: 45 hours PW
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.