This very well known consultancy are on the look out for an Electrical Design Engineer with a building services background to take project from inception to completion. You should also have a good technical knowledge within electrical engineering and a thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering; you will need to have excellent communication skills and a team-based work approach.
Your duties would include, but not be limited to:
* The creation, development & finalisation of electrical building services design projects
* The monitoring of onsite installations
* Provide engineering support on single and multi-disciplinary projects
* Assisting with site surveys
The right engineer will:
* Have Electrical building services design experience
* LV Distribution systems, Lighting/Emergency Lighting systems, Automatic Fire Detection & Alarm systems, Earthing & Bonding systems, IT/Data systems, Lighting Protection systems and access control/CCTV systems.
* Have experience of building services site surveying work is desired
* Have an electrical design related qualification, HNC/HND or IEng/CEng
* Preferably have experience in AutoCAD, Amtech, Dialux &Hevacomp software
Location: Chelmsford, Essex.
Salary: Dependant on experience