We are currently looking for an experienced Electrician who can demonstrate a high level of skill along with a great customer focus to carry out a range of electrical tasks, together with related duties, in a range of other trade disciplines.
Supporting sustainable communities and providing life-long homes for our customers.
We provide additional, critical services to support the most vulnerable but we also build shared ownership and outright sales for those who want to get on the property ladder.
What we’re looking for:
Someone who is trained to 18th Edition with City and Guilds 2382 Certificate in requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671) and City and Guilds 2391
- (Inspection, Testing and Certification) or NVQ equivalent, with post qualification experience
- Experience of working in occupied and unoccupied domestic properties.
- The skills to install new electrical installations and undertaking upgrade projects.
- The ability to carry out related building and plumbing tasks, with training as necessary
- You must be able to travel effectively and efficiently to our sites.
Wiltshire Based – £28k – 32k plus benefits
No token or token has expired.