WANTED! Qualified Gas Engineers
Rubix M&E are trusted partners of leading; Blue-chip organisations, Energy & Heating suppliers, Housing Associations, Contractors and Private customers. Efficiency, customer service and safety are the core focuses.
Ideally you will have; 2 years experience and domestic gas qualifications (ACS/CCN1).
Experienced in, all or either:
– Boiler Servicing
– Boiler Repairs & Breakdowns
– Boiler Installs
Gas Engineer: Permanent (PAYE) Package:
– Salary annual earnings range between £40,000 to £60,000
– Benefits include; Van, Fuel Card, Pension, Holidays to name a few
– Standard working hours (Monday to Friday) with overtime available
– Opportunity to progress within the organisation
We are also recruiting for; Plumbers, Heating Engineers, Plumbing Engineers, Gas Improvers, Gas QC’s, Gas Supervisors, Gas and Plumbing Managers – so we are happy to speak to anyone with a strong Plumbing / Heating / Gas background.
Call our office today to discuss 01473 747 385
View our existing vacancies on rubixmande.com/
Rubix M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.
No token or token has expired.