Gas Engineers (Service & Repair) – £200 to £300 per day -(Chertsey)
Rubix M&E is the leading Mechanical and Electrical recruitment agency in the UK.
We are currently working with a firm who has been providing gas and metering maintenance, installation and repair services to local authorities, housing associations and household utility companies for over 25 years. Their reputation in the industry is founded on successful partnerships, superior quality work and elevated levels of customer satisfaction.
If you are Professional Gas Engineer, who is seeking a new opportunity to join a reputable business at an exciting period then this role is for you!
You may be actively seeking that next job or are just exploring the market either way, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Apply, email, or call for a confidential chat now!
More Information Below:
- Job Title: Gas Engineers (Service & Repair)
- City/Town & County: Chertsey
- Employment Type: Self Employed
- Salary/ Package: £200 to £300 per day
- Company sector: Building Services
- Desired Experience: Gas Qualifications/ ACS, 3 years qualified minimum
- Qualifications: CCN1, HTR1 as a Minimum
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8- 5pm
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on rubixmande.com/
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.
No token or token has expired.