Gas Engineers (Servicing & Repairs) – £38k to £50K – (Basingstoke)
Rubix M&E is the leading Mechanical and Electrical recruitment agency in the UK.
We are currently working with a firm who provides domestic & commercial gas installation, maintenance, and servicing; electrical testing, maintenance, and installation; building works and disabled adaptations for a range of local councils, social proprietors, and housing associations.
If you are Professional Gas Engineer, who is seeking a new opportunity to join a reputable business at an exciting period then this role is for you!
You may be actively seeking that next job or are just exploring the market either way, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Apply, email, or call for a confidential chat now!
More Information Below:
- Job Title: Domestic Gas Engineer
- City/Town & County: Basingstoke
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Salary/ Package: £38,000 – £50,000 Per Annum (DOE) + PACKAGE
- Company sector: Utilities
- Desired Experience: 3 Years + Qualified experience
- Qualification: CCN1, HTR1 as a minimum.
- Working hours: Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on rubixmande.com/
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.
No token or token has expired.