– Job Title: Gas Metering Engineer
– City/Town & County: Norwich, Norfolk
– Employment type: Permanent
– Pay/Package: £31,200 per annum (OTE: £40,000 to £50,000)
– Company sector: Utilities
– Desired experience: Minimum 1 year Gas Metering Experience, Policy Meter Work and Call outs.
– Qualifications required: ACS CCN1 CMA1 or CESP1 and MET1
– Working hours: Monday to Friday (Day shift: 8am til 5pm OR Late shift: 11am til 8pm)
– Normal Working Week 5 Days: (25 Jobs Required Per Week) £20 Bonus Per Job From Job 26 Onwards.
– Call Out Week 7 Days: (35 Jobs Required Per Week) £30 Bonus Per Job From Job 36 Onwards. Saturday & Sunday £140 Per Day.
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.
No token or token has expired.