HVAC Service & Maintenance Engineer (South)
Permanent or Sub-contractors will be considered!
Areas of cover: Luton, Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted
- Basic troubleshotting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment
- Completing preventative maintenance and field modifications
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times
- Fuel card
- Statutory sick pay
- 20-25 days holiday AFTER bank holiday allowances have been made
- Call out rota – 1 in 4
- MUST have an Aiport Pass to all major aiports
- Trained FGas Engineer
- Electrical certification is beneficial but NOT required
- Experience with CHW and LTHW systems
Hours are predominantly nights at around 70% of the workload. This is dependant on the client environment as aiports typically require this to be out-of-hours
Salary is dependant on experience!
Apply now via email at
No token or token has expired.