Based in and around London – as close to the M4 as possible
£34k – £36k
Your new company is a leading provider of Mechanical and Electrical Installation and Maintenance services, working in both the public and private sectors.
Your new roles includes;
- Weekly Fire Alarm Bell tests
- Water Temperature Monitoring
- Emergency Lighting Testing
- PAT Testing (not essential but advantageous)
- HVAC background
- Plumbing experience
- Experience in servicing of Fan Coil Units, Air Handling Units, Pumps, Vessels, A/C systems
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Statutory Pension
- Basic Power Tools
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
You will need to join the call out rota.
Send me your most up to date CV via email at
No token or token has expired.