Role: Operations Director (Gas)
Based in London – Monday to Friday
Qualifications and Experience Must have good working knowledge of current Legislation, Health and Safety and Technical Standards and Specifications, Codes of Practice and Recommendations relating to District Energy, Gas and Electricity Distribution Systems. The incumbent should have extensive experience at senior management level within an organisation operating district energy networks.
- Responsible for all maintenance documentation
- Responsible for all contractual arrangements with suppliers and end-customers
- Responsible for asset records, asset quality and auditing
- Responsible for the support all assets and delivering the metering services and SLA’s defined in the offer documentation
- Manage the meter and Heat Interface Unit replacement and data collection processes necessary to meet supplier and end-customer requirements and requirements for billing.
- Ensure the necessary Company technical accreditations are obtained and maintained.
- Review and approval of the company’s engineering operational procedures.
- Responsible for the safe, efficient operation of all district energy assets within the Metropolitan business to provide the agreed key levels of service to Clients.
- Manage all aspects of the Operations of the Metropolitan district energy business.
- Ensure that all ESCo’s are managed for Metropolitan and clients in line with the agreements in place.
- Ensure that BUUK group health and safety processes and company procedures are adhered to within the business.
- Liaise with the Metropolitan Management Team to contribute too and ensure a seamless end to end process.
Circa £70-80,000 + Bonus + Car + Pension
No token or token has expired.