– Job Title: Planning Engineer – Gas Infrastructure
– City/Town & County: Woolpit
– Employment type: Permanent
– Pay/Package: £24,189
– Company sector: Utilities
– Desired experience:Undertake MU demand calculations and design networks; undertake variations of networks as appropriate. Preparation of network records.
– Qualifications required: Have or be working towards membership with a recognised engineering institution at Technician grade or equivalent and maintain a competence portfolio of own skills, training and experience. Be familiar with current Legislation, Technical Standards & Specifications, Codes of Practice and Recommendations relating to relevant utility Distribution Systems and be aware of the implications to the safe management of the flow of gas of the laid down procedures.
– Working hours: 8:30 – 5PM
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.
No token or token has expired.