– Job Title: Planning Engineer – Gas Infrastructure
– City/Town & County: Woolpit
– Employment type: Permanent
– Pay/Package: £24,189
– Company sector: Utilities
– Desired experience: The Planning Engineer will also have a responsibility for Health and Safety matters relating to the Design, Planning and recording of the Gas networks. The incumbent will be required to develop a deep understanding of gas network design and operation.
– Qualifications required: Have or work towards membership with a recognised engineering institution at Technician grade or equivalent and maintain a competence portfolio of own skills, training and experience.
– Working hours: 8:30 – 5PM
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.
No token or token has expired.