Job Type: Permanent – Full time
I am currently looking for hard working, driven, enthusiastic individuals to work full time, to join this business. Your job will be to manage and supervise the full production & packaging process and effectively be able to operate and maintain the full company with the management team.
I am looking for a Production Manager to lead all aspects of this business. You will deliver a high-quality supervision experience and motivate staff to work to the highest standards.
Production Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the company’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- You will ensure efficient manufacturing operations
- Maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both Management & Supervision. You will need to know how to oversee the production & Packaging areas, check-in with customers and maintain efficiency. Strict regulation of staff experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Production Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety BRC regulations.
You’ll be expect to lead by example and uplift staff during busy moments in the fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure the company runs smoothly and clients receive the highest quality products.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Have previous Management & Team experience
- Have strong Leadership skills
- Have confidence to use own initiative
- Good knowledge of Food hygiene & Food operations
- Solid communication skills
- You work well with colleagues and General management
- You enjoy working in a busy environment
- You are outgoing and friendly
- You remain strict & Follow instructions with ease showing confidence
- Healthy work/life balance hours
- Personal development
- Skills development
- Great social working hours
- 20% Discount
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate daily Production & Packaging operations
- Deliver superior service and maximise client satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organise and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils cleaning products, Packaging & Raw goods
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage company’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and Food events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper food safety & Production practices, along with ensuring staff is compliant with training at a set period
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future operations
- Be responsible for the maintenance of equipment.
- Identify the different training needs of each individual
- Review worker performance
- On-Boarding & Interviews of new staff
- Undertake tasks as given by management
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Manager, General Supervisor, Manager similar role
- Extensive food knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to keep staff right.
- Must have previous Team leading experience
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work as part of a team to achieve team and company priorities.
- Fully proficient in IT
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to follow clear processes and procedures.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and use own initiative.
- Good time management skills with a flexible approach to work.
- Professional manner and enthusiastic approach.
- Professionally presented
- The right to work in the UK
- No unspent criminal convictions
- Ability to build relationships with clients.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a changeable environment, prioritising tasks and managing your own workload.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- College Education or similar training
- Experience in a previous production manager role
- Valid driver’s license
- 2 References of previous employment
The Production Manager will report to the Team Leader and general management of the business.
If this sounds like an excitng opportunity to you than please contact me directly with your updated CV