Head office is in Wolverhampton with work nationally (primarily London and surrounding areas)
- Coordinate internal resoucres and third parties / vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time within scope and within budget
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Fuel card
- Statutory sick pay
- 20-25 days holiday AFTER bank holiday allowances have been made
- Call out rota – 1 in 4
- Proven working experience in project management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study
Salary is dependant on experience!
Apply now via email at
No token or token has expired.