– Job Title: PTS Electrician
– City/Town & County: South London
– Employment type: Perm, temp to perm
– Pay/Package: £32,500 – £35,000 per annum for a 42.5 hour week
– Company sector: Building Services
– Desired experience:
Reactive maintenance as required on a day to day basis.
Completion of emergency lighting inspections.
Completion of Fire alarm inspections.
Remedial works required following inspections.
Complete relevant paperwork for inspections and job sheets.
Complete electrical installation condition reports using NICEIC online
– Qualifications required:
* NVQ level 3 in electro technical installations 2330 or equivalent.
* 17th edition wiring regs C&G 2381
* Testing and inspecting 2391 or equivalent
* ECS health and safety card
* Valid Asbestos Awareness
* Full driving license 6pts max
– Working hours:
42.5 hour week Fully expensed company van Auto enrolment Pension Four weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays Ipad and mobile phone Overtime is payable at x1.5 17:30 – 07:30
Monday – Friday and Saturday 08:00 – 14:00 and x2 sat 14.00 – Monday 07:30
The overtime available in the year would probably add up to around £6000 – 7500 per annum
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.
No token or token has expired.