– Job Title: Senior Engineer HV Cables
– City/Town & County: Warwick, Midlands
– Employment type: FULL TIME PERMANENT
– Pay/Package: £40,000 – £50,000 Dependant on Experience
– Company sector: High Voltage Power Engineering
– Desired experience: Experience in the production of all designs, calculations, reports and drawings associated with the new or modification of EHV underground cabling projects from 11kV – 400kV.
– Qualifications required: BEng/BSc in Electrical Engineering / MEng/MSc in Power Engineering
– Working hours: 8am – 5pm
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on 01473 747 385
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on www.RubixMandE.com
RUBIX M&E – The UK’s no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.
No token or token has expired.